Sunday 15 March 2015

My Beautiful Mother


On an "ordinary" summer day this beautiful picture was taken by my father of my mother holding my sister and me.  My mother thought she was going to have a boy in January but on December 23rd she went into labour and was told 6 hours before we were born that she was having twins.  Everyone was very surprised.

I have always loved and respected my mother for our kind heart, ability to cheer up the greyest day, and her endless support but did not realise how truly amazing she was until I became a mother myself.  She has never complained or expressed how hard it was to be a first-time mother with twins.  I currently am adjusting to being mother of two and I find it extremely difficult so I understand now that it must not have been easy.  I am grateful to have two very loving parents in my life. 

I love you Mother!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Aw this is lovely and what a gorgeous photo. Your mother is beautiful. And my goodness what a surprise finding out a few hours before you were born that she was having twins- that must have been an almighty shock! But a good one though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo xx

    www.allaboutamininorris.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful picture. I love the fact that you are all in co-ordinated outfits. Your mother looks so serene and lovely. Gosh, imagine being told that you are having twins 6 hours before you give birth. It makes me realise how lucky we are with scans etc. I will never take a scan for granted again. Hugs Mrs H xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© LadyBug Home and Designs. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig